Who am I?

My photo
i Am.. QUIET. sometimes. LOUD. (Whatttt??) yes i am. FUN. i'll be your portable entertaiment center. POSSESIVE. i easily get jealous. please don't try. EVIL. i'll poke your eye with my breadstick! FLEXIBLE. i'd be good anywhere, im adaptable. - thats all for now. gotta get something to gobble.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

F-in dream made me miss you like hell.

I have this ex bf, let us call him ALEX. I had many ex boyfriends but he was my first love (Cheesy, yes i know) he was the sweetest dude when i first met and dated him, but time passed and there have been issues, and problems.. Now he's a certified ASSHOLE. then came more guys and now, my present bf, second love (is there such a thing?) anyway, yesterday, or should i say, "Earlier" i slept at about 10am in the morning, credits for insomnia. I had about 3 dreams that i can slightly remember. First, an outrageously weird dream about my elementary school being attacked by an army of samurai maniacs which were UNBELIEVABLY (emphasize on that) fought by those innocent looking kids, the escape plan was, after Kung-fu fighting with the lunatics, we were to jump from the 3rd floor fire escape and land on the huge, beautiful pool beside the school. When the lunatics were getting at a smaller number, I ran to the fire escape, took my expensive flops and shorts off and leaped in the air with brown panties on. (I totally didn't know why I did that but it felt good) a boy came to help me get out of the pool where i just realized that i couldn't leave the pool and go home half naked so i borrowed a huge shirt from him that covered my legs and landed on my knees. Second, my girlfriends and i were malling, i got lost and stuck in the wrong crowd (this actually pissed me off) Third, i was in a church with my best friend, a mass was going on. Then ALEX (as I've mentioned before) came behind my back and whispered in my ear, can't remember what the hell he said. We started chatting, and he was like when i first met him, sweet and gentle. He showed me high school pictures of him and his friends which i all met because we were dating that time, and he held my hand so firmly.. It seemed so real, it was his touch, his breath, his warmth, his everything! I twitched, opened my eyes, OMG! Its already 7 in the evening! And i spent hours looking at his photo, wondering how he is..

No comments:

Post a Comment