
5:00am
Couldn't sleep because..
1. Gotta huge wound in my mouth, and every time it bumps into something.. ARGG!! Damn it, i wanna kill someone.
2. I'm all out of cigarettes, all the stores here open at atleast 6am.
3. Trying to figure out when was the last time i last had my period.
4. I just saw a picture of Jake's (My BF) ex girlfriend online, and man.. oh man..
She was F-in beautiful! I am pretty too, i know that, but HER.. She was drop dead gorgeous, breath taking, stunning, out of this world, she's.. she's.. I could not even put it into words! She has this fair complexion, deep, dark brown eyes, a crooked smile, cheek bones that blushes every time she smiles, and that long straight hair that seems to follow her every motion. She looks so innocent.. while I look so.. fierce and vicious (that seems to be the right word, i think LOL) She looks like an angel here on earth. Hmm... Well, if she's an angel here on earth, then I'll be the demon to send her BACK TO HEAVEN. if you know what i mean.. >;) *Evil laugh* Then when she gets there, all of the heavens will darken as I send the fire of a thousand burning suns flying through the sky to burn her pretty little wings. Poor girl. *Evil laugh* wew, man I'm good. ;) gotta go buy some cigarettes. *Kisses!*

No comments:
Post a Comment