Make a blog when not sleepy [/]
Go on a shopping spree [/]
Go to my bf's campus [ ]
Do a VTR in a modeling agency [ ]
Adjust my sleeping time to normal [ ]
Make a blog when not sleepy
- idk if this will actually help me on the 5th thing on my checklist, but oh well, better than nothing.
Go on a shopping spree
- I already did yesterday, i will again tomorrow. ;)
Go to my bf's campus
- We'll go there later, oh i hope i could sleep already so i would not look like shit later.
Do a VTR in a modeling agency
- This is what really keeps me pressured these days, to stay healthy looking when I'm really not (Sad, i know) an agency just told me to go to their office for a VTR session, I'm now on my period and waiting for it to finish so i would not look haggard on screen. Also trying to keep my face acne free, i hope they'll like me. I'll update whatever what happens. :/
Adjust my sleeping time to normal
I think this is the hardest thing I'm about to do.
GTG. need to take a shower after wrestling with my dogs. *kisses!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment